- Required amount - $200 for Houseboats, $100 for Cottages to hold your reservation.
- This reserves the dates for your reservation and is applied to the total cost of your reservation upon your arrival.
- Required dollar amount prior to your arrival which equals 1/2 of your reservation total based upon the plan of boat and/or cottage.
- Due at time of making reservation or within 10 days.
- The balance of your reservation fee is due at check-in.
- In the event you must cancel your vacation, the Advanced Deposit is Non-refundable unless we re-rent. (See cancellation policy.)
- That amount required for potential damages and/or loss. (See chart for amounts.)
- This amount is also collected at check-in and happily refunded at check-out upon a clean and proper return of all equipment without damage or loss.
- Please note: Security deposits held on a credit card are ‘released’ by your bank and Hendricks Creek Resort has no control over the time frame that the bank takes to release your funds.
- We understand issues arise, plans change and a reservation may need to be changed, rescheduled or cancelled.
- Our policy is the following:
- In the event you must cancel your vacation, the Advanced Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE unless we re-rent your ENTIRE SPACE.
- Cancellations are subject to a re-marketing fee of one hundred dollars ($100)
- Rescheduling is subject to a seventy-five ($75) fee. Please review our complete Cancellation / Change Policy
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- The following are forms of payment accepted for reservations.
- Checks, Cash, Cashier’s Checks / Travelers Checks and MasterCard*, Visa* and Discover* Credit Cards.
- PLEASE NOTE: there will be a 3% convenience fee for using any credit / debit card.
- Checks will be verified at time of presentation for payments.
- There will be a $50 service charge for any and each returned check.
- Any and all credit card payments made over the phone, are subject to the same terms as when presenting your card in person. There is a $10 minimum on all purchases paid with a credit and/or debit card.
- At no time will personal checks be accepted for security / damage deposits!